Dog Mom-n-me Mini Sessions
Guess what I learned in October of 2018? Four-legged babies are family, too. People told me that, but I didn’t really feel it until we adopted our Stella (a.k.a. Stella Biscuit, puppy-girl, my pretty pretty princess 😂).
As a mom, in any manner, getting in front of the camera with your family is so important! Selfies are not enough, not something you frame and display in your home to love for years. I want to help all my fellow dog moms out there get in FRONT of the camera with your fur-babies!
So, I’m offering two different dates in two different Charleston locations, exclusively for the doggo moms!
Sunday, May 17th there are four 15-minute sessions available at Rainbow Row. Thursday evening, May 21st, there are four 15-minute sessions at Hampton Park.
Cost is $75 and includes:
- 15 minutes of shooting time
- 5 digital files. You are welcome to use the images on social media and to print (I offer pro-quality prints) for personal use.
- Images will be fully retouched
- Price includes up to 2 dogs. Additional dogs $20 each.
- Please do not bring more than one extra person with you.
- Images are NOT to be used as advertising for any dog-related business. Eg: no “use my code” Instagram deals.
This is not a modeling session for Pink House Pups, although I will bring along a few “outfits” for you to choose from as a fun option. I may want to use an image to promote Pink House Pups bandanas, but will only do so with your permission.
Upon booking, I will send tips on how to prepare, what to bring and other specifics. We will be respecting social distancing rules, of course.